Skip to main content

Doubts in C++ to JAVA conversion

In my Numerical Computing I recently created a C++ program to normalize a number to a certaing number.
The program is Normalization.cpp

Then, I converted it to a JAVA program. But, I got an liitle bit of problem when converting it. If anyone know the solution, please help me.

The converted ptogram is RelativeError.java

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scan Conversion(Circle) - Midpoint Algorithm

Assignment 05. Use the mid-point circle technique to derive the necessary equations to scan convert the following circular sector (i.e., points from  27 0 o  to 315 o ) .  Implement your method and u se the circle's symmetric property to draw complete circles.   The file is available here ( ScanConvertCirclemidpoint.cpp ) Play with it. You will understand..

TrashCoders

As I'm forming a Club "TrashCoders" after our Summer Holidays (May 2nd week), and going to share the knowledge I have, I created a new blog to upload all of the works we do in the Club. Hope you guys have some ideas and/or tips. Trash Coders  Happy Holidays..

Scan Conversion(Line) - Bresenham's Algorithm

As the second Assignment we implemented Bresenham's Algorithm. For details visit  here . Assignment 02. 1.   Use the  Bresenham’s method to derive an algorithm to scan convert lines  with slope between 0 o  and -45 o (NOT  0 o  and +45 o ). 2.   Implement your algorithm to rasterize   lines that go from left to right, with slope between 0 o  and -45 o . 3.    Modify your program to scan convert lines with any slope. The file is available here (ScanConvertLine.cpp)